Pricing For Real Estate Videos and Photos
What We Do That Most Competitors Do Not and Why It Is Better:
- We use higher end drones with micro four-thirds processors for better images and film.
- We allow you to have a say in edits.
- We allow you to do a custom voice over yourself and film you on location with voice.
- We carry $2 million in insurance so if something goes wrong you aren’t left holding the bag.
- We have FAA licenses.
- We have more video drone flying experience, multiple years for major clientele.
- We use Zeiss glass and lenses for superior video and still photography quality.
- We have lightning fast turnaround thanks to our investments in very high-end computers.
- We use external monitors to allow you to see the composition live on location.
- We understand real estate — we have been brokers and developers.
OUR SIMPLE BUDGET PRICING OPTIONS
Updated November 29, 2017
|Photos or Video:||Both Photos and Video:|
|1,400-2,300 sq. ft. – $99||1,400 – 2,300 sq. ft. – $175|
|2,300-3,000 sq. ft. – $129||2,300-3,000 sq. ft. – $199|
|3,000-4,000 sq. ft. – $159||3,000-4,000 sq. ft. – $249|
|4,000-5,000 sq. ft. – $199||4,000-5,000 sq. ft. – $320|
|5,000-plus sq. ft. – $249||5,000-plus sq. ft. – $399|
|Raw land under 20 acres – $199||Raw land under 20 acres – $299|
|Commercial Property – any size – exterior – $149||Commercial Property exterior and interior – $299|
|Sunset/Night or Sunrise – add $99|
|Drone photos or video footage – add $60|
Cinematography quality video – $599
Shot in morning or night, add time lapses, plus
all drone footage is included, free voice over
and free call-to-action, graphics and special
effects. Includes up to 40 photos.
|Agent branding videos – call for quote|
|Agent professional photos – $99|
** – A surcharge of $30.00 will be added to all videos that do not pay immediately or use 30 day net terms.